Katapult Network is designed to help college graduates with zero to two years of professional experience find their next professional career opportunity. We focus on helping recent college graduates, with no experience, get access to full-time, entry-level opportunities with some of the Nation's top employers. Our clients include ground-breaking start-up companies and well-established billion-dollar organizations who want to find their next generation of talent. The Job: We are currently recruiting an entry-level Administrative Assistant to join a strong team of business professionals. This position will provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects. If you enjoy variety in your work and a professional environment, then look no further! Recent college graduates and entry-level talent are encouraged to apply. What You Will Do As An Administrative Assistant: * Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences, and department activities for all members of the department
* Create and develop visual presentations for management
* Establish, develop, maintain, and update the filing system for the department
* Retrieve information from the data system and establish, develop, maintain, and update log journals and files
* Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and draft written responses or replies by phone or email when necessary. Respond to regularly occurring requests for information
* Take messages or field/answer all routine and non-routine questions.
* Act as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff. Handle confidential and non-routine information and explain policies when necessary
* Act as project manager for special projects, at the request of management
* Coordinate and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofread copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy Our Ideal Administrative Assistant Candidate Has: * Attention to detail - careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
* Clerical acumen - knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
* Communication - express ideas clearly in both written and verbal correspondence, listen effectively, and share information appropriately with persons inside and outside the organization
* Initiative - proactively take on new responsibilities and challenges using good judgment to balance and maintain all projects
* Organizing and planning - develop specific goals and benchmarks to prioritize, organize and accomplish your work in a timely manner Requirements To Be An Administrative Assistant: * Bachelor's degree Katapult Network is an equal opportunity employer and celebrates diversity in all of its forms. People of all identities and backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We're social! Follow us on: Instagram: @katapultnetwork Facebook: LinkedIn: Other job titles we would consider: Executive Assistant, Operations Assistant, Office Admin, Admin Assistant, Office Manager, Office Assistant, Corporate Assistant, Operations Manager, Receptionist, Front Desk Receptionist, General Office Assistant, Office Administrative Assistant, Receptionist/Office Assistant, Customer Service/Office Assistant, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, Scheduling Assistant, Corporate Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Social Media Specialist, Office Support, Office Support Assistant
You have succesfully applied
There was a problem applying to this vacancy
Is there something wrong with this job offer?
Report the error